Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New yarns, colors and lower prices! :)




Hi All,

I've been busy in the store today lowering some prices on regular 2 and 2.5 oz. balls of Lily Sugar 'n Cream and all of the Peaches & Creme products. Check it out. Takes awhile to adjust all of them as there are so many, but I will eventually get them all taken care of. If I haven't gotten to your product yet and you need me to, please send me an email at info@doityarns and I'll adjust that next. Just a reminder, that anything that Pisagh Yarn and Dyeing Company makes can be ordered from us even though it is not yet listed. A savings to you as we use all classes of U. S. Postal Mail from zip 83843. Just send us an email and we'd be glad to help you.

On breaks, I'm continuing to look at my new Bernat catalog I received as mentioned yesterday. So many new colors, books and free patterns. I will begin adding all of them just as soon as I finish the cotton price adjustments: 14 new shades of Softee Baby, 8 new of Cottontots, 8 new of Satin Sport, 24 new of Satin, 29 of Super Value, 28 of Berella "4", of Softee Chunky, 5 of Soft Bouclé and what really gets me going is the 30 new shades of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton! yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

What do you think of the new Baby Stretch yarn? Has anyone crocheted with it yet? We don't have stock in, but I have received 3 samples balls that I keep eyeing and touching: Elastic Lace, Jungle Jump and Bendy Blues...I'll think of something :)

Happy Stitching!
Carol